Monday, June 22, 2009

huge volume lately

I have noticed a giant upswing in volume to this blog despite not having posted anything in at least a week. Well, on the good side I feel the economy is probably bottoming out and hiring is going to start up again once the consumers feel that they can spend without worrying about being homeless the next week.

On the news front, I am awaiting the Federal Open Market Committee meeting tomorrow to see what the Fed does with the prime rate. Since it is pretty much zero, they can only raise it or do nothing. The Fed will also be releasing some policy statements, so it will be closely watched by economics nerds like myself.

My apologies for not writing more often, I am quite busy studying Spanish, taking the GRE to start my masters in economics, and working full time. Once some major economic news comes out, expect a steady flow of posts.

No comments: